Quote:
Originally posted by Big Daddy Don:
So Snake, I see you are from Memphis, just curious to know what was a lot of the local reaction to the 'big event'. Was there a lot of excitment in Memphis or were people just hoping it would get in and get out without any issues. Also, it seems that they really had security stacked for this, but I guess they need to at most major sporting events to be safe.
Yeah, as I said, it was the biggest happening in this two-horse town in a looong time. Downtown was a friggin' ant-crawl, man! I know the celebrities thought, "Man! These 'hicks' have no life!" Well, maybe they're right...Anyways, the local news stayed on well past 12:30 AM yapping about the whole thing. It was quite a stir, all right.

Ricardo: Lewis knocked Tyson OUT -- as in "lights out" -- in round 8 with 25 seconds left in the round. I think Tyson was knocked down in round 4, too. From all I've heard, Lewis pretty much dominated the thug the whole match!

I think you're right, Turi: Both fighters should call it quits now...especially Tyson.

"Vaya con Dios, Castle. Go with God."
"God's going to sit this one out." The Punisher (2004)