Did you actually watch that Lewis fight when he lost? He was never knocked out cold. He lost fair and square, I don't argue that at all but the ref stopped the fight because twice his feet weren't working in co-ordination to his head. He was unprepared. He was very cocky and didn't do half as much training as what was needed because thats what he was a b grade fighter who he fought.

Now in the rematch he showed the world who was boss I think it was the 4th round he took Rahman out. He very confidently won that fight and I think that first loss againt Rahman was probably the best thing to ever happen to him. He'll go into every fight now with 100% confidence and preperation put into it.

Now the Tyson fight. Tyson isn't half the fighter he used to be at all. I'd put him at a B grade fighter nowadays. And this will be a huge fight for Lewis. His biggest, maybe not Physically but mentally because of who Tyson is. This is Lewis's fight of his life and he wont mess up again by being unprepared. Simple as that.

Tyson went downhill a long long time ago. Well before the Holyfield fight. That Holyfield fight Tyson knew he was getting his head kicked in and knew he wouldn't last much longer. So he did his ear biting to either be purposfully disqualified so he didn't officially lose the fight. Or if he got away with it use that ear for heavy punching which will cause so much damage that Holyfield would lose balance.

But I am still very undecided on this fight. It's going to be a tough fight for both of them. There is no way i'd be so positive to count Lewis out so quick.

So die all who betray Giuliano