For a long while I thought this fight would never happen but it certainly looks like it's going to go ahead now.

I've always been wondering how is this fight going to go, I mean Tyson isn't the fighter he once was and has been fighting not the greatest of people, to say the least, lately. But he is an animal - he's crazy, he'll chew your ear off if he's hungry. Lewis had a very bad patch last year when he lost his titles but now everything is back around his waist again. And hopefully he can carry on with his world championship perfomances.

Now this is my sub-question;

Who do you think is going to win this? This is going to be one of the most largest revenued fights for a long time. Pay Per View is going to go wild for this.

My main question is this, the reason for this post;

Because Lewis is British it's pretty well known he's going to have alot of support from us back home. He's a national hero here. He's loved. But what is the case with Tyson, I can't imagine he would get his nation behind him. Especially with his whole rape ordeal and ear biting crazyness. Will Americans still back him? Do the Americans on this board want him to win?

I hope i've covered everything.

So die all who betray Giuliano