Quote:
Originally posted by Enzo Scifo:
But still, if the Wii didn't have this function, I think the PS3 wouldn't have it too.
Oh, no doubt they gleaned the idea from the Big N in the sense that Nintendo is using the mo-sen, and PS3 had to do something to replace the lost DualShock (which, as I think most gamers would agree, I'd rather have the rumble under a different name than a lame tilt feature).

Quote:

So I'm not saying they copied the Wii
You're not?

Quote:
Sony is the biggest copy cat in history. Now they have stolen, after all the other things they stole, the concept of the Wii controller.
:p

Quote:
Why do they have to follow? Now it looks like they can't come up with something new themselves.
Not necessarily. The motion sensing still unilaterally is Nintendo's thing, at least for this generation. Sony, yes, has shot themselves in the foot with arrogance and stupidity (making fun of Microsoft for releasing two versions of the 360 when they will do the exact same thing with the PS3, actually worse since the lame PS3 won't be fully upgradeble) but that's not to say the Cell architecture and all the other innards of the PS3 aren't hella cool and unique.