I'm still a capo. I've done about 75% of the hits and missions, but still have about half the businesses and rackets to take over yet.

I'm certainly not an experienced gamer anymore since my college days ended several years ago, but don't you guys get the feeling while playing this game that it isn't a matter of if I'll beat it, but when? Trust me, I'm not complaining because if it was difficult, there is no way I'd beat it. However, if I was a hard-core gamer, I would be more than a little disappointed.

I really enjoy the game for obvious reasons, but I think they could have made it a little more challenging. Once you've taken over all the different forms of rackets and businesses once of twice, you know exactly what to expect and how to beat them all the next time. It almost feels like a chore now having to finish take over the rest.

As far as the warehouses and hubs are concerned, if you just save those for last, they aren't too difficult either. Even taking over a compound surprised me with how easy it was. Now granted, I've only taken over Tattaglia's compound, so, judging from what I've read, I'm sure they 'll get tougher.

Sorry about the rant. I'm at parent-teacher conferences and I have a break before my next one. What do you guys think.

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live.