Quote:
Originally posted by La Cosa Nostra:
[quote]Originally posted by McCluskey:
[b] Does somebody know any cheats for the PS2 version? I am pretty impatient...
I'm normally a cheater myself, but this is one game I'm not cheating on, lol. It takes time, yes, but just remember to save at the local safehouse before doing a warehouse run, and you should be fine.

Cheating on "The Godfather", bah! Infamia! [/b][/quote]Did anyone else find the warehouses and hubs to be just as easy if not easier than some of the businesses and rackets. Even the compounds were made simpler by the fact that they gave you plenty of cover and you knew exactly where every single member of the enemy was hiding. When you take over businesses and rackets, there is always a different number of people protecting it, even when it is the same family. Also, they are usually posted in the best places for cover, so you pretty much have to duck behind your car or run them over, which can be pretty tricky sometimes. Also if you get shot a couple times, you're basically guranteed to get at least one health while taking over warehouses and hubs, while that only occassionally happens when taking over businesses and rackets.

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live.