Another thing they should consider when making this game is the elimination of load times between cities (assuming there will be more than one area.) San Andreas pulled it off, and now I think its something that a lot of the copy-cat games will have to try. But then again, GTA has been the only game of this kind to really have more than one city to go to. It'd be really cool if they made an entire virtual New York City. And as years go by, the cars change, there are slight differences on the buildings. I know in Mafia, when the year changed, the cars got more modernized. Who knows, the good thing is The Godfather video game will have a lot to go by with all the games already released. And they will also know what not to do. Let's hope EA knows what they're doing.

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis