Quote:
Originally posted by raggingbull2003:
I gave it some thought, and I was just curious. How many references in Vice City are there to GTA 3. I picked up on Donny Love, Fernando, Lazlo, and The Forreli's in Liberty City.
actually there are refrences from vice city in GTA3 because although it was made before vice it also takes place 15 years later.

marco's bistrill (the place where sonny talks to his family) which was suppose to be in liberety from vice city was in GTA3 also. in gta3 lazlow says "hi this is chatterbox and i'm lazlow, because i got kicked off the rock station" and also toni who hosted flash fm in vice was hosting flashback in gta3. theres tons more. almost every thing in gta3 was in vice, which is good when making a prequel.

"Somebody told me when the bomb hits, everybody in a two mile radius will be instantly sublimated, but if you lay face down on the ground for some time, avoiding the residual ripples of heat, you might survive, permanently fucked up and twisted like you're always underwater refracted. But if you do go gas, there's nothing you can do if the air that was once you is mingled and mashed with the kicked up molecules of the enemy's former body. Big-kid-tested, motherf--ker approved."