Quote:
Originally posted by Meltdown_Montonna:
DUDE what's the secret vehicle like? are there any other bonuses that you aquire when the game is 100% done?
the secret veilichle is an apache army helicopter.
here are the secrets: for getting to level 12 of the fire truck missions and beating it you become fire proof. for beating level 12 of the ambulence stuff you can run with out ever getting tired. then when you get 100% you get 200 health, 200 armor, infinate ammo, cars damage twice as hard, a shirt that says "i beat grand theft auto: vice city and all i got was this stupid t-shirt", and three body guards that you can hire for 5 grand a peice will be over by the bar in your mansion.

"Somebody told me when the bomb hits, everybody in a two mile radius will be instantly sublimated, but if you lay face down on the ground for some time, avoiding the residual ripples of heat, you might survive, permanently fucked up and twisted like you're always underwater refracted. But if you do go gas, there's nothing you can do if the air that was once you is mingled and mashed with the kicked up molecules of the enemy's former body. Big-kid-tested, motherf--ker approved."