A tame finale, and fitting conclusion to a rather reflective, slow-burner of a season. Parallel editing is once again top-notch: Phil and his boys saying "an eye for an eye", and then we immediately cut to a shot of Christopher leaving a building.

Tony's memory is dreadful: while rumours of Adriana giving him a blow job when they crashed in the car in season 5 were untrue, had they not crashed, Tony was wanting to get into her knickers quite clearly.

Recurring motifs seemed to be birds, here (again): early Thanksgiving references made to turkeys, obviously, but then later Tony calls Christopher his "turkey-neck nephew".

I loved the scene in which Tony visits Phil. Phil totally gone, physically. Tony leaning over him. How patronisingly sincere his lecture was. When Phil's crooner sort of squared up to Tony afterwards I felt a very Lynchian air; as Tony walks away, clearly towering over the guy, and then we see the guy in the background leaning up against Phil's ward, I was reminded of the Dream Man in Twin Peaks.

I love it how I can no longer watch Little Carmine without laughing all the way through his dialogue, ever since Tony said, "It's common knowledge the guy's a retard".

...dot com bold typeface rhetoric.
You go clickety click and get your head split.
'The hell you look like on a message board
Discussing whether or not the Brother is hardcore?