Quote:
Originally posted by Don Andrew:
[quote]Originally posted by Mobster_K:
[b] Anyone hate how they bring a charcter is, build upa story and then it just disappears?

What ever happened to Artie and his resturant?

What about the old man who was in the hopsital with Tony?

What about Johnny Cakes, does he know Vito got killed?
You only have one legitimate plot hole there; Artie and his restaurant.

The old man in the hospital died, and Vito's storyline is done, that includes Johnny Cakes... [/b][/quote]Exactly. Though, this is also not the first time Artie gets an entire episode to himself and then is left in the dark for a while.

Also, Don Vercetti put it perfectly. Even those of us who constantly say, "Oh, I'm not watching for the whackings" wanted something violent and big to happen in the end of the episode. I admit that, and I will defend the necessity and greatness of last night's episode to the last second, but Vercetti is absolutely right. Tony trying to talk sense into Phil was what needed to be done in attempt to stop a hit on someone "close to Tony." Let us not forget that when Tony left Phil's room, Phil's crew still treated Tony disrespectfully. Just because it is possible that Phil now sees things in a new light (like Tony did in the beginning of the season) it may be too late to stop a war or at least the major hit. Phil's crew is obviously against Tony.

-Fooz