IMHO Tony was being a hypocrite. He wanted to keep Vito around because he was a great earner but look at Ralphie who was a great earner. T killed him over the horse dying and it was never proven that Ralph set the fire. “So what it is a F’in horse.” Ralphie might have said that because he was still in shock over his son who was in the hospital. Tony was only looking to keep Vito around to stick in Phil’s face. It was Phil that insisted that Tony B had to go and was pissed when he didn’t get to do it his way, i.e. look at how he did Vito. I liked the scene in Satriales when they mentioned Ritchie April’s son being gay. Paulie stated that when Ritchie found out he disowned the kid. Was that ever proven? I know Janice stated so what to Ritchie before he punched her in the mouth and she offed him. Carmela and Rosalie in Paris was a bit a drag on the story. I was hoping that Rosalie was going to open up about Jackie Jr. I wonder if she has any suspicions. A.J has a job in construction and Tony made sure he went. I guess this is how A.J. will get his start if he follows in T’s footsteps. T has to know that A.J. will amount to nothing without his help.

http://kingfish4400.webstore.com/

blu-ray/dvd/vhs/more. 1449 + titles. PRICE DROP ON ALL TITLES + 30 percent off all titles, free shipping, one bus day handling time, and guest checkout available- membership not required to make a purchase. 52 SALES to date. verified seller. BATMAN52 IS THE CODE THAT MUST BE ENTERED AT CHECKOUT TO GET THE DISCOUNT.