I really liked the scene right after John pleads guilty with Phil and the guys in that dark room. With the light hitting the guys faces in the back very telling of what John did, I think. La Cosa Nostra is an underground organization not to be talked about. By John admitting to being a part of the Mafia he exposes all the people he is associated with as being in the Mafia as well. I hope I explained this well enough for people to understand where i'm coming from.

Overall the family is doing very well. Chris just bought that new home, Bobby and the bitch are moving in the Johnny's place.

What does everyone think about the previews with Sil telling Tony to go for a ride when hes trying to get in the pork store? I have never seen that look on Sil's face or someone telling Tony to do something.

Question for all the guys or girls if thats what blows your hair back. Who in your mind is the best looking Mob wife? I think Carm is sexy but that may b/c we see her so much. I think Gabe is a nice piece of ass.

I liked this episode a lot! Not to much action but you get the feeling of culmination finally coming. I do want to see more Sil. One last thing anyone notice that Vito killed his cousin Jackie Jr. and that guys car he hit pretty much the same way? From behind one shot in the head in the snow. I don't know, interesting.