...for no reason??

OK, it was an episode that sucked, literally! I need to watch two guys talking about how they love each other, showing how they are about to do things together in bed, and kissing? This is a fockin MOB show, and they've carried this gay thing on for too long. I want to see some mafia action.

Quote:
Once again, I don't understand how some think this show isn't good.
This is probably the first episode that I said sucked. I've really enjoyed the season up until this week. How much soap opera shit and character insight do we have to see? How about some real action. Granted what you said about this episode being one about character insight, but if you really think about it, every episode, this whole season, has been about character insight.

How about Baccala. This guy is a made man, gets f**cked up by some street punks, and nothing is done about it. Now I'll give you the fact that Chase is trying to show what a greedy and cold f**k Tony is by showing that it was no big deal to him, and then later getting the house for Bobby and Janice, but it just seems that every week we have to be shown the character insight of all those involved. After Janice bitched to Tony, I would have enjoyed it more if, like a real life mob family, they would have shown us Baccala and his guys getting even with those punks.

I realize that we cannot have hits and action like that week after week, but at the same time we don't need the soap opera antics and character insights week after week either. Think hard about it, how much real mob action have we seen this season so far?

Tony getting shot in the first epiesode, and then Frankie Vali getting killed, which was such an uneventful storyline that took 2 seconds.

The character insights are a bit too much now. I want some real cosa nostra in your face action now! Not Brokeback Mafia week after week!

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.