This obviously was a show about "Family."

Tony and Christopher bonding together, talking about how they've been solid for each other, having fun with a heist together.

Paulie reconciling with his mother.

Christopher getting married, buying a house, having a baby.

The family all together at the Bazzar.

Tony bonding with his neice.

Baccala coming to the defense of his wife and his daughter with the carnival guy.

I agree with SC here about Paulie. I think he's going to get some bad news about the postrate cancer.

I also have a feeling that Christopher just may wind up with AIDS from doing the needle with that guy. Did anyone notice how they showed the blood backing into the needle, almost in slow motion, when that guy was shooting up?

Tony and Phil doing a deal and cutting out Johnny Sac? That just may be the backbreaker that comes back to bite Tony in the ass. If anyone can bury Tony with the Feds, it's Johnny Sac. Tony's done all kinds of illegal deals with him, and this year carried out a favor in the form of a hit on behalf of Johnny. Johnny can really be the one to bury Tony now.

I love how Chase shows us that below the surface, Mob bosses or not, that these guys are nothing but petty theives who get a rise out of robbing and beating people.

Baccala has to do something about Janice. That bitch has abused his kids since the day that she walked into their lives.

Watching the scenes of the Italian Feast brought back a lot of memories of being a kid, growing up in Brooklyn and going to those church feasts/bazzars. Being able to hang out in the middle of the street because they were closed off. Eating Zeppolas and greasy sauseeege and peppas on fresh Italian bread! Those were the days.

As SC pointed out, a very Dark show. But I enjoyed it.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.