I have watched this show from the very beginning and wonder why I keep tuning in. Each subsequent season makes the last look great. WTF are they doing? Chris on drugs again and married. Who is the woman? Could be an undercover Fed for all we know. Paulie always steals the show, without him it would stink. Vincent Pastore was another show stopper. Where are the great guest stars? Frank Vincent and the rest at the beginning of season five were great because it added new blood to the show. Ben Kingsley and Juliana Margulise[sp] add nothing to the show. Many of the characters that made the show are gone, Buschemi should have been kept around for this season as his contract stated. Uncle Junior is missing in action, Dominic Chianese is a great actor but his screen time is nil to none. I wonder if many of his scenes were filmed during season five figuring with the long wait for this season the poor guy might pass away.

http://kingfish4400.webstore.com/

blu-ray/dvd/vhs/more. 1449 + titles. PRICE DROP ON ALL TITLES + 30 percent off all titles, free shipping, one bus day handling time, and guest checkout available- membership not required to make a purchase. 52 SALES to date. verified seller. BATMAN52 IS THE CODE THAT MUST BE ENTERED AT CHECKOUT TO GET THE DISCOUNT.