Interesting Theory at that Montauk, there are so many differen scenarios that you point out, that can be played out, and if chase would only stop trying to make these hollywood movies and get back to it being a mafia soap opera, it would be far more entertaining, and far less time (if any) on hiatis, where years pass without a new episode. He has run down the cast, the writers and the viewers with a lot of unneccessary stuff... i see the show being shot first hand at times... why is he going thru the expense of shooting in film only to downconvert it to video? Even still, forget the expense, consider the time to convert/edit a single episode. Why does it take him a week to shoot a 30-second scene? That is hollywood, not NY/NJ, i wish we could return to the days of the first season or 2 where it was shot like it was supposed to be shot, like a soap opera, not like a hollywood film. Let's face it, its not The Godfather, its a TV show. Its one thing to sit down for 3 hours and watch a movie where every scene is perfect, and its another when you watch a show once a week that is less than an hour... david chase, please spare us the overkill and give us more episodes more frequently! If you know something we don't, please save it for "The Soprano's, the Movie" and keep our sunday nights fun, not anxious for developments that don't occur and then we have to wait 2 years for the next premire! Ok i am done ranting, sorry 0:-)

"There are 2 types of people in the world, Italian, and those who wish they were Italian."

# # # JRCX