Quote:
Originally posted by TonyWillLive:
next weeks episode is called "Johnny Cakes"
I found the episode slow and had a feeling Artie was going to get messed up again. Benny putting his hand in the sauce was predictable since Artie had to keep goading him about Martina. Artie at the end is on the boat with Tony crying like in the episode after he tried to kill himself after the Frenchman cleaned his clock. Chris is with drugs again. Chris as the future of the family is like putting Fredo in charge. I have a feeling that next weeks episode Johnny cakes is going to be interesting. Remember the episode, “Where’s Johnny,” which dealt with Junior and his dementia? I have a feeling A.J is going to do something rash and Tony is saying to him, “What did you do?” Adriana was mentioned and Tony said how long would he have to be reminded of that.

http://kingfish4400.webstore.com/

blu-ray/dvd/vhs/more. 1449 + titles. PRICE DROP ON ALL TITLES + 30 percent off all titles, free shipping, one bus day handling time, and guest checkout available- membership not required to make a purchase. 52 SALES to date. verified seller. BATMAN52 IS THE CODE THAT MUST BE ENTERED AT CHECKOUT TO GET THE DISCOUNT.