I'm not one to say this very often, but I wasn't impressed by this episode. It seemed to be just filler and not much else. No progress was made with Chris's movie, which is a dumb idea anyway so I guess that makes sense. The Artie thing was alright, but overall I'm not sure it really matters. Like Tony hinted at, I'm tired of hearing Artie bitch and complain about his "horrible life" over 6 seasons. The episode was good, which from a normal television show is fine, but I expect more from the Sopranos.

Anyway, next episode looks like the story actually progresses a lot more. Bringing Vito back into the mix. Oh and as for the Finn and Vito thing that was mentioned in the board for the last episode. Consider it official I would say.

Meadow telling someone (probably Finn) on the phone, "Don't worry Vito said it would be ok." It must be Finn she is speaking to. Also, Tony slamming Vito (I think, it was a quick clip) against the door screaming, "What did you do?"

What can I say? I'm excited already

Oh and also, I wonder what AJ is doing next week? Looked like he's got himself a goofy new haircut as well lol.

-Fooz