I agree about the mixed feelings on the previous "hard core political" comment. I'm not sure if I like where this is going. Part of me wants them to kill Vito because he is, and especially in the beginning of the season was, a bastard. (Not because he's gay) And part of me feels like if they kill him people will bash the Sopranos for being anti-gay. It seems to me the show has put itself in a rather awkward situation.

By the way, when Tony and Sil are talking and Tony says something along the lines of, "Besides, we all know he is not the first one." What did he mean? That he isn't the first homosexual to exist ever, which is obvious, or was he talking specifically about someone else on the show. I don't remember anyone else being a homosexual, and I've seen every episode, though not recently.

Overall though, last night's episode certainly was interesting and funny, though for the first time I await this Sunday with a confused and almost nervous feeling as opposed to the usual, "My God I love this show" anticipation.

-Fooz