I put Junior. After last week's episode, When Chris and Bobby was talking to AJ in the hospital, and sort of scolded him (in AJ's eyes, like a kid) and when Carm told AJ he was a "burden" and he stormed out.....I don't know, I think he may be angry enough to follow thru and kill Junior not only for revenge, but perhaps to gain what he'd conceive as respect from the family.

TIS

FWIW: I just wanted to add, whether my guess (and it's only a guess) is right or wrong, I would even put a larger bet :p on the hunch that this season AJ will become a part of the family and will probably kill someone. All the years of the series thus far, he and Meadow have sort of just been there. AJ, being the son, as the series ends would either want nothing to do with the "family business" or jump in it. The direction I see so far is, he's soon to be a part of it. Then again, it may end with a shocker of Meadow whacking someone.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon