Quote:
Originally posted by DonFerro55:
The whole scene with Paulie and Tony yelling from inside his coma-induced dream was hilarious. Funniest scene in a long time.

I didn't think that looked like Livia in the door, rather I thought it looked a lot like the woman from Tony's dream earlier in the series when he was a Italian "mason" looking for a job in that deserted house. He sees the shadow of that woman come to the stairs and he walks in then wakes up. THat scared me more. Such a good scene.The Doc
Yes, that Paulie scene was brilliant writing. Paulie is whining to TONY while he is in the coma and at the same time KEVIN is hearing muffled yelling behind the wall, and is screaming "Shut the F**k up!" Tony in his coma hearing Paulie whining and telling him to shut the f**k up! Brilliant stuff.

Yes, I agree about the old lady being the same silhouette as the old lady from the farm house. But I always felt that the old lady from the farm house was supposed to be his mother in the first place.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.