The whole scene with Paulie and Tony yelling from inside his coma-induced dream was hilarious. Funniest scene in a long time.

The Bushemi scene was surreal. I didn't think that looked like Livia in the door, rather I thought it looked a lot like the woman from Tony's dream earlier in the series when he was a Italian "mason" looking for a job in that deserted house. He sees the shadow of that woman come to the stairs and he walks in then wakes up. THat scared me more. Such a good scene.

If Tony wakes up and all is normal again and nothing results of the shooting, then I'll be beyond pissed. What a lame way to draw people in. Let's make everyone think Tony is dead and then have nothing result from it. Lame writer's plot to draw attention to the show. Boo to that. Though the dreams Tony had made these first few episodes so good.

Is it just me? Or is the acting in this season particularly terrible? EVERYONE except Paulie, Carmela, Christopher and Tony seems to be terrible. Such wooden acting, maybe it's just me.

Who is Kevin Finnity? Such a good question. I like the play on words here: Kev-Infinity. Maybe he's God? Why do Buddhist Munks have a problem with him? To me, that's the most interesting aspect of the show so far. Kevin Finnity.

The Doc

And you liar, teller of tall tales: you trample all the Lord's commandments underfoot, you murder, steal, commit adultery, and afterward break into tears, beat your breast, take down your guitar and turn sin into a song. Shrewd devil, you know very well that God pardons singers no matter what they do, because he can simply die for a song.