What can be said about this episode and this series? Every time I talk about The Sopranos I find myself invariably engaged in gushing, fan talk because the quality of the show never ceases to amaze me and other fans. This episode was better than last week's and has to be top 10 if not top 5 material.

Some highlights and quotes I found significant and interesting: A.J. saying to Chris and B.B. that his idea to whack Uncle Jun. would be "difficult but not impossible," I wonder where that line's from.

The doctor advising Carmella to "recalibrate her expectations." Brilliant!

Although most of the monks have been good for in my opinion just plain dumb quotes, saying that "there's no fraud without a fairy tale" was classic.

Does "Colombian laundry" refer to the money or the cocaine?

Silvio's wife talking about the man and his times brings to mind Machiavelli and it's an interesting piece of dialogue if you think about it.

Paulie was good for a couple of gems, and when he called Vito "Bluto" I nearly pissed myself also in that scene him asking Vito if he wanted half his piss was an incredibly funny line. In another scene Paulie was at his breakfast table clipping coupons, anyone else get a kick outta that?

Rosalie saying that she hasn't been to Church that much since she quit bingo was quite funny as well I thought.

Carmine Lupertazzi provided his usual comic relief and I think that the actor that plays him deserves more credit than he gets.

However, the star of the episode in my opinion was most definitely Carmella. Edie Falco, will win an another Emmy and deservingly so. Her performances so far this season have been nothing short of brilliant and her emotional range and strength as an actress cannot be denied. Her being alone in the room with Dr. Melfi was I believe a new development and something cool I thought. Carm's line about "there being bigger crooks than her husband" was quite Corleonesque and this is just a micro example of how the whole episode had a Godfatherish feel to it. Another parallel was how when Carm was looking at Paulie and Vito in the elevator she brought to my mind at least Kay looking at Michael officially becoming The Don at the end of The Godfather. As after every episode, I can't wait till next week. The show is probably the only good thing about Sunday nights.