Quote:
Originally posted by raggingbull2003:
Im kind of intrigued by the pergatory theory. In the end when he is sitting near the window and out on the horrizon you can see flashes of the sun, I think that means he is in a place where he is always between night and day. The sun isnt rising, but it isnt really setting either.
I think those flashes of light were supposed to be the brush fires burning in Cosa Mesa; perhaps they're symbolic of the fires of hell that Tony fears.

A few random thoughts about last night's show:

1. The family that Tony speaks with on the phone from his hotel room isn't his "real" Soprano family - they're squeaky clean (much like the salesman that Tony is supposed to be mistaken for - Finnerty). The kids are younger, and their only "problems" are about soccer and throwing up - simple everyday things. That isn't Carmela's voice either (and I doubt its Gloria Trillo).

2. I'm still not 100% certain about Uncle Junior being totally insane. He seemed his old cranky self when being questioned by the shrink until his lawyer "coached" him with the reason he was being questioned. It was only at that point that he seemed to go overboard. The whole thing MAY be an act.

3. Vercetti made a good observation - we're slowly being shown a bad side of Vito Spatafore and thats probably leading up to him being shown as a Judas. (Vito is setting up Bobby Bacala for a fight over the crap game that was Junior's and which Vito is trying to gain control of).

4. Funny how the crew is fighting to show who loves Tony the most - Vito brought some food and wanted to drive AJ home - Paulie drove AJ home and wanted to buy Tony a stereo for the hospital room - Christopher actually bought the stereo.

5. Was anyone else secretly glad that AJ got so passionate about taking revenge against Uncle Junior? Its about time he felt passionate about something other than cars or video games.