Quote:
Originally posted by Don Vercetti:
Looks like AJ will turn out to get even more annoying, especially if he actually does what he discussed in the hospital room.

I love Junior. "Take your ultimatums and stick 'em in your ass."

Just curious, does anyone remember Tony having a second sister, or am I forgetting something?
Yes, Barbara. She was in maybe 2 or 3 episodes over the entire run. She was the sister who needed to get away from the mother and that life.

As for AJ, that scene resonated to me that when the chips are down, no matter how stupid the kid is, he's really his father's son.

That Uncle June is great! See what he told the cops? My nephew shot himself, he's mental and seeks mental help, or something like that. The old man is faking it. He knows exactly what he is doing. Crazy like a Fox!

I totally enjoyed the episode. I loved the biazzare messages that were sent by the writers. Tony dreaming that he was living the legitimate life. Yet no matter what, even as hard as he tries, he was destined not to be legit. He was destined to do things the illegal way. Great writing.

Edie Falco, in my eyes, secured an Emmy award for her performance last night. A very underated actress. Spectacular acting by her!

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.