When the episode first opened, and Tony was in CA, I thought "Oh no, don't tell me it's all a dream." :rolleyes: I couldn't believe Chase would use that storyline. It was clever how we were tricked in the beginning. When it flashed to the hospital, I was so glad I was wrong.

Another good episode IMO. Junior seems out of it (or is he??), I can see Tony's crew in turmoil as to who is going to take over, although didn't Silvio say he was??? And I agree as bratty as AJ is, I think perhaps this is his "wake-up" call and he'll at least attempt to follow-thru with getting even with Junior.

I too think that this was a touching episode. I found myself a little misty eyed when Carm was reminiscing in the hospital. Say what you will about her, and the fact that she gets everything she wants, and knew what she was getting into when she married Tony, etc.. It was obvious in tonight's episode that she truly loves Tony. Excellent acting too btw. She looked and acted worn and torn, like she's been thru the wringer.

On minor notes:

Did you notice in Tony's dream (coma) that his kids were little?

Did you catch Vito's remark on homosexuals when they were talking in the hospital?

When Tony was in CA and the copters kept flying low with the search lights.....happens all the time here. Just the other week I swear it was concentrated on my house only.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon