Okay, you all wanna know what I meant by my WHAT IF? comment?

Look away NOW...NOW DAMMIT!...if you don't want to know what happens next week, or scroll down. Whatever!

*****************SPOILERS!!!!******************************

Tony lives, but he is in a coma in the hospital. While both families(you know what I refer to) struggle to appear at the hospital for Tony(his son doesn't want to, since he can't stand to see his pops in his helpless state, and as well he just flunked out of college). Meadow's beau won't leave dental school to be in person to Tony's bedside, which pisses her off to no end. Apparently at one point, AJ tells the press outside the hospital to do something inappropriate to themselves.

However, apparently the episode revolves around Tony dreaming(as like last season), but this time he imagines in his coma state an alternative reality where Tony never became a mobster, but instead a business man. The episode ends with Tony still in his coma, but this won't be for long.

*****************SPOILER ENDS***************************

Interesting, umm? Anyway, I think Tony awaked by episode 3, but probably a course of this season is that Tony is now weakened, and a terrible fear of his is coming even more true: He loses even more control, as people try to take advantage of his state.