Great episode. I agree with Gino's screen time. It's been so long it took me a minute to figure out who he was. I just knew Tony wouldn't let him go. I sure didn't expect him to hang himself though.

Does anyone think that Vito may be up to something??? The way he was suggesting to Gino if "God forbid" Tony has a heart attack...he might become boss." He seemed kind of sneaky. He's lost a few pound hu?

Ah, and the ending was excellent. I'm sorry it was spoiled for me, but realize how "shocking" it would have been. I wonder if Tony will put Junior in a home now. I don't think he'll die either. That wouldn't be a smart idea as far as the show goes. He makes it IMHO.

SB, Tony threw his cell phone on the boat. I assume he left it there.

A couple humorous moments with Christopher and his Lou Gehrig's Disease joke (at a funeral no less )

Tony stepping on the scale. Tony made me laugh a couple other times too, but I can't think of it right now.

It is good to have the "family" back no???

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon