The assasin looks too short to be eugene.

i am pretty sure thats bobby though. It's good to see his character getting some proper story lines. No doubt Janice will be involved in it somehow.

"no matter what happens, we gotta be taken care of!"

this is the most intriguing bit of that video i think. i really wanna know who they are talking to. It could be something totally innocent...a small quibble over money...or it could be a HUGE coup d'etat with patsy and paulie pledging alegiance elsewhere. hmmm but to who?!

I have a theory.

Towards the end of season 5 Silvio wasnt on the best of terms with Tony. The video shows Silvi and his wife posing in front of a mirror in a very imperial manner. I think Silvio, fed up with Tony's egotism and favouritism towards Chrissie, finally breaks and makes a play for the top spot. He then tries to gather support from paulie and patsy. Back to the video...Chrissie is heard saying "i pledged my loyalty to you!" as if it is past tense...said loyalty is no longer there. Chrissie, i think, will betray Tony also.

anyway...i am giddy with excitement.

Any Americans on here willing to record the episodes and email them to me?!

I can't possibly wait for it to hit Uk TV screens...i will find out from here what happens anyway.

Thats where you're wrong...out there its the 1990s. In here its 1952.