Thank you very much for that Turi.

I'm glad this message board is here because if I had never joined this board I'd probably be doing all this research anyway but I wouldn't be documenting or sharing it in anyway.

I just keep hoping that enough people are still reading and not too afraid to spoil it for themselves. I just can't get enough, even if it's less of a surprise later.

And on that note, some new news...

In the recent press junket for the release of Season 6, it was mentioned that Tony is seen kissing a woman who is not Carmella. It was also mentioned that Julianna Margulies was going to guest star on the show as a real estate agent. It has supposedly now been revealed that these two pieces of info were connected, and Tony is seen kissing Margulies. So I guess we can count out Tony's promise to Carmella that he'll be faithful.

Also, a little bit more info on Ben Kingsley's guest appearance as himself. Here's a quote from the Miami Herald.

"Tony's gang considers getting involved in a movie; actor Ben Kingsley (who played a vicious mobster in Sexy Beast) will guest-star as himself in at least one episode."

Interesting. Perhaps Chris' ambitions to become an actor will finally come to fruition?

I dream in widescreen.