Found an article on a Lorraine Bracco website about a recent Sopranos press junket that has a lot of good information and pictures. Here's the highlights.

Mostly all of this can be found here.

Quote:
"A clip from the upcoming sixth season, beginning March 12, showed what appears to be Janice (Aida Turturro) getting married and Johnny Sack's wife (Denise Borino) fainting at the reception."

This has to be incorrect im thinking. Unless Janice and Bobby got divorced during the 2 year break, why would Janice be getting married? This is probably a reference to Chris's wedding or Allegra Sacrimoni's, mistaken for Janices for some reason.

Quote:
"It appears A.J. (Robert Iler) may get locked up in a facility of some sort and Paulie (Tony Sirico) stabs someone in the chest."

Wow! Thats good stuff. Could AJ be getting mixed up in his fathers business, or is this more of his childish pranks? And Paule stabbing someone!

Quote:

Carmella confesses she knew what kind of man Tony is when she began dating him and he brought her father a power drill.

"I knew behind that power drill was probably a guy with a broken arm or worse," Carmela says in voiceover. "I'd go to my priest and cry about how my husband made his money, but that was bull -- because there are far bigger crooks than my husband."
Quote:
Guest stars in the upcoming 12-episode season include Ben Kingsley (playing himself), Julianna Margulies (as a real estate agent) and Hal Holbrook (as an ailing Bell labs retiree who gets involved with the mob).

Ben Kingsley! playing himself?

Ive also heard rumors of Fergie from the Black Eyed Peas, Gina Tognoni, and Ray Winstone.

Quote:
This much Chase would reveal about the new season: A.J. and Paulie both have a lot to do and characters are disquieted and "sort of rattled."

"It's mostly keyed off the fact that Johnny Sack has been arrested and is facing a large RICO trial for murder and people have the chance to see a possible potential future for themselves in that," Chase said. "It has ripple effects, just like it would psychologically."

AJ finally getting some more attention, and it looks like Paulie's back in the limelight. Something we havent seen since the end of season 4.

Quote:
A ritual on the set is to take the cast member whose character is being killed off out for dinner.

"Actually, we owe a couple," Gandolfini said.

Whole lotta images...

And lastly, some new character info.

Quote:
Toni Kalem is out as Angie Bonpensiero, widow of Big Pussy (Vincent Pastore). The show has sent out a casting notice for a new actress to play the role.

Quote:
Ginny Sack (Denise Borino), wife of mob boss Johnny (my pal Vince Curatola) will get a wiseguy brother who owns a Lenscrafter franchise. His name will also be Anthony (that makes four in the show so far, if I'm counting correctly). He'll be modeled on Carlo, Connie's husband from "The Godfather."

Uncle Junior (Dominic Chianese), for his part, will hire a slick new lawyer.

That's not all: We may see a little of Eugene Pontercorvo's family, too. Eugene (Robert Funaro), one of the late Ralph Cifaretto's (Joe Pantoliano) crew, will get a wife and two kids: a 16-year-old son and an 8-year-old daughter.

And Janice Soprano (Aida Turturro) may have had a daughter with husband Bobby Bacal (Steve Schirripa) since we saw them last. There's talk that a 16-month-old baby girl is being sought to play the part.

57 DAYS and COUNTING

I dream in widescreen.