A few new things...

Here's a pic I found of the filming for the church scene. In it, you can see Chris standing directly next to the mystery woman in the light green dress, so I'm thinking we can probably confirm this his new girlfriend/fiance.

Also, a small interview with Louis Gross, who will be playing Tony's new bodygaurd. Couldnt find a picture of him.

This guy will be playing a character named Muhammed, a North African arms dealer, who is reportedly selling Christopher some guns. His name is Donnie Keshawarz, and he says his character will be providing some "comic relief," and will appear in at least 2 episodes.

If you recognize him, it may be because he has appeared in 24, Sex in the City, and Lost. Im thinking his appearances will be later in the season considering imdb does not list his guest spots yet.

Here's the link to article.

Originally posted by MistaMista Tom Hagen:
Quote:
Lastly, I read somewhere, and this is another link Ive since lost, that a dream sequence was filmed in which Tony walks into an old fashioned country-type Inn, “glowing” with a sort of heavenly light, and Tony Blundetto, Steve Buscemi, his dead cousin, greets him on the porch. The article was talking about how the whole street was rented out to accommodate for all of the crew’s trailers and whatnot.
Found this article I was referencing.

Quote:
MORRIS TWP. - Instead of staying in and watching television last Thursday night, residents of Normandy Parkway gathered on their neighbors’ lawn to watch the filming of a television hit - The Sopranos.

The award-winning HBO series, shooting its sixth season which begins in spring 2006, moved its set to 22 Normandy Parkway, the home of Dr. Robert Cole, and worked there from Thursday morning to early Friday morning.

Two police officers patrolled the street to keep the set closed. HBO officials, who kept the details of the show’s plot confidential, told neighbors that they planned to turn the Cole house into a secluded country-inn, and that the shoot would probably constitute a three-minute scene. [...]

Nader was told that the scene was a dream sequence, and she said that the profusion of lights gave the house a “dream quality.” Nader also said that in the scene they were filming, James Gandolfini, who plays the main character, Tony Soprano, drove up to the property and was met by the actor Steve Buscemi, who she thought “was playing some kind of host.”

Buscemi appeared regularly last season as Tony Blundetto - Tony Soprano’s cousin and childhood friend, who was released from prison after 15 year for mob-related activity. Since the Blundetto character ended up dead, killed by a shotgun blast fired by Soprano, the probability the scene is a dream sequence is pretty high.

A small blurb concerning Tony's hospital stay from a Q&A session in a magazine...

Quote:
One of my Jersey moles tells me the show is shooting scenes on the campus of NJIT this week. The college is standing in for the fictional University of Newark Hospital. "The whole cast was there," says my spy. "Apparently, Tony gets shot or has a heart attack or something, and they all come to the hospital to visit him."
A bit vague, but hey, its there.

Also, here's another lost link I found. This one concerning the scenes filmed outside the hospital where a reporter rushes up to AJ asking him questions and then Carmella grabs him and hurries away. The fact that there's a reporter there makes me think Tony has to have been shot, as I dont know why the press would cover a mob boss's heart attack with such fervor.

Article

Also, I dont know whether this is inaccurate information or a spoiler slip, but apparently Vito has joined Phil Leotardo's crew and New York in the new season. Here's the highlights of this article.

Quote:
The scene behind the Bada Bing is a meeting Tony (Gandolfini) and Christopher (Michael Imperioli) have with Phil Leotardo (Frank Vincent) and his entourage, which today consists of Vito Spatafore (a somewhat slimmed down Joe Gannascoli). Tony is attempting to smooth things over with Phil after Tony's cousin, Tony Blundetto (Steve Buscemi), gunned down Phil's brother Billy in one of last season's final episodes.

They also have business to discuss in the wake of the arrest of Johnny Sack (Vincent Curatola) in the season finale. "As of right now," said Vincent during a break in filming, "I'm handling Johnny's business, so whether I'll be the big man or not remains to be seen."
Here's a small desciption of the filming of the first episode of the season revealed a few interesting details to me.

Quote:
It's Tuesday morning, and the cast and crew of "The Sopranos" have descended on Cozzarelli's in Belleville, the unofficial funeral home of the HBO mob drama. As with all "Sopranos" wakes, most of the cast is on hand. A few minutes before the first rehearsal, some of the supporting actors (Max Casella, Frankie Valli) are already in full wardrobe.
2 things I noticed, 1. they're filming a funeral, so I guess someone dies in episode 1 (rumor has it that Heshy meets his maker), and 2. Max Casella, who plays Benny Fazio, is there. I was just wondering today what sort of condition his character would be in, considering the vicious beating he took from Phil Leotardo at the end of last season. I guess he's fully recovered.

And lastly, here's the episode titles as of right now, although this list has changed repeatedly.

"Members Only" Episode: #6.1 - 12 March
"Join the Club" Episode: #6.2 - 19 March
??? Episode: #6.3 - 26 March
"The Fleshy Part of the Thigh" Episode: #6.4 - 2 April
"Mr. and Mrs. Sacramoni Request" Episode: #6.5 - 9 April
"Live Free or Die" Episode: #6.6 - 16 April
"Luxury Lounge" Episode: #6.7 - 23 April
??? Episode: #6.8 - 30 April
"The Ride" Episode: #6.9 - 7 May
??? Episode #6.10 - 14 May

Well, thats all folks!

68 Days and Counting