Thought Id share this. I did a little analysis on the Sopranos: On the Set preview on HBO.com, which can be seen here. Here are some of the more interesting screenshots with some descriptions and dialogue snippets.

The first one we come upon is the screen in the top right corner. Tony, Vito, and Chris can be seen standing outside Satriale's, and Tony is heard saying, "Hey, Agent Harris." Agent Harris then approaches and shakes Tony's hand (the screen in the middle row, to the right.)

Next, we see some quick shots of Tony, Vito, and Chris, standing in the same place where they met Harris. Now, Phil Leotardo is talking with them, and there's a quick shot of Phil and Vito talking directly to one another (bottom row, to the right.) Unfortunately, there's no dialogue here to clue us in to what may be being said.

A few moments later, there's a quick shot of Vito and Ray Curto standing near each other. Although this doesn't look like it is a shot taken during filming, I thought it was interesting nonetheless, as these two seem to have the potential to become major players this year (top row, center.)

Next, we cut inside the Bada Bing, where Tony, Vito, and Chris can be seen sitting in suits and formal attire (bottom row, center). Phil Leotardo enters with a small entourage (middle row, center). The guys began to get up to greet him, and Vito can be heard saying, "Oh, finally."

A little bit later into the video, a woman who I believe is the costume designer for the show mentions that the shooting the crew was doing that day involved the filming of a funeral (top row, left). There's no details on who's funeral this might be, but I thought it was worth noting.

Now, the interesting parts. Tony, Vito, Chris, and Phil, wearing the same clothes they were previously seen wearing inside the Bada Bing, are now standing outside, in what seems to be the Bing parking lot, judging by the nearby highway (middle row, left). Phil says to Tony, "This whole thing was a complete misunderstanding, it was way out of line." I'm thinking he's referring to the small war that occured between the Sopranos and the Lupertazzi family in Season 5, but there's a chance he could be referring to something we dont even know about yet.

And then the video draws to a close. Upon closer examination, I was able to find some minor clues in here, but nothing is concrete.

I dream in widescreen.