Found a new article which gives some details about the previous mention I made of the show shooting some scenes in a fictional New Hampshire town called Dartford. Apparently Vito Spatafore flees there for some reason,

and in the context I saw, they mentioned the Jackie Aprile Jr killing right after they mentioned his going on the lam, so perhaps he is indicted for this and decides to flee?

Could this be our first sign of Ray Curto putting one of his comrades behind bars? We'll have to wait and see. Here's some of the highlights from the article, as well as some accompanying pictures.

"All three times, for the purpose of the show, the town was transformed into the fictional village of Dartford, N.H., where mob enforcer Vito Spatafore (Joe Gannascoli) flees. Several seasons ago, Spatafore shot and killed mobster wannabe Jackie Aprile Jr."

I've read that Joe Gannascoli recently lost over 140 pounds, and you can really see it in some of these pictures. He looks a lot better. He also recently got married.

Here's the article.

75 Days

I dream in widescreen.