A little more information on the wedding episode. This source confirms that it is in fact Johnny Sac's daughter's wedding, but it doesn't say specifically who she's marrying

This article was an interview with the band that was hired to play as the wedding band. Here's some of the highlights...

"Producers from "The Sopranos" contacted the Great Kills musician this summer, asking if his band could provide the wedding soundtrack for an upcoming episode." "...rubbed shoulders with James Gandolfini and the rest of the cast at Leonard's of Great Neck, a catering hall on Long Island used to film the wedding reception of the daughter of character Johnny (Sack) Sacramoni."

"...the episode -- scheduled to be the fifth of the 2006 season -- airs sometime in mid-April." "Riccardo met with ... actor/director Steve Buscemi, who was at the helm of the wedding episode."

Here's the link to the full article.

Link

And here's another tidbit. This one is in reference to the vague hospital scene I was describing above.

"Hal Holbrook, who has made a career out of playing Mark Twain, is switching gears. He's dropping Twain's getup to don a hospital gown so he can play Tony Soprano's roommate on HBO's "The Sopranos." Holbrook is taping a multi-episode appearance on the hit mob drama, according to a source close to the actor.

No word on exactly what's ailing Soprano, played by James Gandolfini, or how long he'll be in the hospital. "The Sopranos" is in production for its sixth season, and HBO officials say it will be back sometime next year.

Hey I recognize that guy!

I dream in widescreen.