Thanks to Geoff and TIS, Im glad my hard work was recognized. I did all of my Sopranos investigating one night on my own, and thought a few days later, "I have to share this with the BB," so here it is.

I am gonna try to find some of the lost links I mentioned. There were a few more sets of pictures and an article or two. Theyre out there somewhere.

Originally posted by J Geoff
Quote:
"Did you take those first bunch of picks? Are you oddtodd.com ?"
No and no, I guess he's just a local NY(?) fan who happened to stumble upon the set. I happened to come across a link to those on another Sopranos message board.

As for whether the new season will air on Tuesdays or Sundays, I know last season aired on Sundays. I didnt watch previous seasons in their first run, so I dont know if it has ever changed.

You could easily determine this if you found a 2006 calendar and just looked what day March 5th was, but I dont have one of those yet.

Anyway, thanks again, Ill make sure to post any new info I find, but the stream of new stuff is still pretty slow. And again, I encourage others to do a little investigating themselves.

All for one and Sopranos for all.

I dream in widescreen.