Anyway, in that photo, you can see Jimmy, Imperioli, Robert Iller (AJ) standing behind the sitting Gandolfini, he's wearing a blue shirt, has long hair now, and also the mystery-green-dress lady to the right. Also, Jamie Lynn (not sure what shes going by as far as last name these days, her and her husband of less then a year recently split up. My fingers are recrossed. ) Anyway, shes there, next to Jimmy and Iller, black dress.

Here’s Vince Curatola , AKA the great Johnny “Sac” Sacrimoni, enjoying a quick smoke break in between takes. So that’s why he looks so menacing whenever hes smoking. :rolleyes:

Here's another with Gandolfini, Imperioli, Curatola, and Iller in the distant background. Also, a real faceshot on green-dress lady. Gina Tognoni , whos mainly a soaps actress, has supposedly been cast in a recurring role, and although I dont have a real good idea what she looks like, I'm thinking this might be her in the green dress here.

...Imperioli

...Gandolfini

... Iller, and is that Frank Vincent AKA Phil "holds-onto-a-grudge-like-a-social-security-card" Leotardo standing in the doorway? Perhaps.

CONTINUED.....

I dream in widescreen.