I like your justification but my argument will always be Ruggerio may have been clever given those ideas, but never a candadite for a top 10 list.

Amour Fou is on my list, cause I screwed up forgot to add it. I love that episode, really do. I also love listening to it with David Chase's commentary. Classic music, ending with song, great scene where Tony grabs Christopher, "you dont gotta love me....but you will respect me!" Love Amour Fou. No Imfamita there!

Quote:
Originally posted by MistaMista Tom Hagen:
I'll offer some friendly explanation.

I do have to agree with you that "Mr. Ruggerio's Neighborhood" was probably just a cool concept episode that was killing time until Livia was to die, but I don't think you can deny what an incredibly interesting concept it was. The idea of showing the routines of the FBI guys watching the mafia has been done over and over, but never in such a creative way, in my opinion. Also, I really love this episode for its creative use of music, fantastic editing, and a few small side stories that I think are great, especially Patsy showing up in Tony's back yard, almost shooting him, then just pissing in the pool and leaving.