Quote:
Originally posted by Sonny DiCosca:
[quote]Originally posted by The Italian Stallionette:
[b] Well, I think it's awful. I heard it on the news also. In spite of his fame and his role on the Sopranos, if this is true, he's obviously a real asshole in real life. I heard on the evening news, that he bashed her head on the steering wheel, before he dragged her out of the car. Oh yea, a real man's man. :rolleyes:

Sorry, don't mean to preach, but I can't think of a more unfair fight, except maybe beating on a child. I'd like to see him up against someone his own size or bigger (if possible :p ), and see how he likes getting the shit beaten out of him.

Ok, I vented. :p

TIS
No... he just beat her. I don't know about that, you are exagerating. And his wife shoulda ran since big pussy is a fat ass. I just don't get you femanists sometimes. :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]So are you saying it's her fault because she didn't run??? Or her fault because she "maybe" pissed him off???? I hope you're joking???

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon