Quote:
Originally posted by kasanova:
^^^^
First of all, why have you posted twice? surely you could have added your explanation in your original post!!

Horrible Horrible family slection by the way dont even know where to start on how its so bad, so i wont :p

Lastly, it is well documented that although sonny had his shortcomings of being a hot head, he was still a master at organising and fighting wars, having him as merely a bodyguard is wasting his other talents. Also you have too many snithches and rats in your family and that would mean certain disenegration.
who the fuck really cares if I post twice, I thought beaking it up would be easier on the eyes, but oh well...

So i went ahead and read your family list too, and the only people you have on it not for The godfather is Tony S. After seeing this I think I can understand your issues with my family. You choose mostly godfather people for your family, I chose to use people from both Television shows. When I have more people to pick from using Sonny as a bodyguard makes sense. you are right Sonny has skills at organizing and running a war, and being he is so close to my Don if the time comes for a call to arms My Bodyguard will be ready to go. I need protection for the Upper crust of the family I think a geneius of organization is the best to have in a postion that relies on plans going thru as planned. Someone with Sonny's Knowhow and mind can organize, and protect his don as mistake free as human possible.

2. Sonny is the Don's brother, not only that his older brother, the need to protect his younger brother will motivate him. being that the Don has his brother as his top guy is one less issue he has to take into consideration when making plans...I make Tony S the underboss to keep everyone happy, a different view of the world than just a long island one.

3. You made a good point about Sonny that I'd like to touch on. You said that using Sonny in the capacity I was was wasting his talents(which you describe as organizng and fighting wars) well as far as i am concerned and i think even your Don would agree, War is not the way to run business. Why put a man who is more quick to goto War then ones that will reason their way out of war so Business stay strong and everyone makes money. Don Vito himself Said Sonny would never have made a good Boss. I want a man who will think b4 he speaks and not let emotion guide his hand, and a man prone to war is not in control of his emotions. I want prosperity and peace, not war and that is why Santino will never have more power. If war breaks out then I have him close to the don to organize our fight, but otherwise his attention to detail, and organizational skills compliment his other skills in line for the top Hammer or bodyguard postion.

4. I see no rats my friend, I see tessio who turned on the family, but a smart man none the less, I also have a couple dead guys in my list too. Carlo Rizzi might be a bad choice, but with he's close to Michael, and that's the best place for him, Sonny is righ there to keep an eye on him, Don michael says it's good to keep your friends close and your enemies closer...There are no rats on this ships, Iand I think if you had a little more imaginationm then your list wouldn't make mine look like an actual casting sheet cause yours is pathetic and uninspired.

"If anything in this life is certain; If history has taught us anything, it's that you can kill anyone."