Quote:
Originally posted by micky2guns the barber:
Boss-Don Micheal Corleone
Underboss-Tony Soprano
Body guard for the Boss-Sonny Corleone, and Carlo Rizzo(is that his name)
Consiguleire(sp)-Silvo
Captain of Captains-Pete Clemenza
Capo-Uncle juinor
Capo-Paulie Walnuts
capo-johnny Sak
Capo-Sal Tessio
Capo-Vincent mancini
Hammers; Al neri, Rocco Lampone,jimmy Coonan(westies), Luca brasi, Phil leotardo, ralphie Ciferetto, richie Aprille
soilders;Chrissy
solider;Fredo Corleone
soilder;benny
soilder
Ok i left Don vito out of here not out of disrespect because if this family existed then he would just be Cappi de tutti Capi, and no where near the everyday operation that is my family.

if you are wondering why i put Sonny as a body guard to the boss...I think Sonny is very smart, but his temper controls his descions, I can't make him a capo for that reason alone. All he is destined for is to be a bodyguard to the Don. And even though I read it it as well in GFR, i made Carlo his brother in law the other bodyguard simply because he and Sonny Do not get along so they will not plot agaisnt the Don together, and if one starts acting funny then the other one will be more willing to turn him into the Don.
Tony S as underboss-tocome any man of honor in these days you have to be inteligent, and a good earner, to become the head of a jersey crime family you have to be that and ruthless, I'd say he makes a nice oppisite to Don Corleone's quiet stares.
the last choice I made that I would care to explain is this Captain of Captains. just one more buffer fir Corleone. mike gives his orders to either Sil, or Tony S. who then relay the message to Pete Clemenza who chooses who does the job and in what manner. He then informs the Capo of the crew for which he has selected the job to be done. and then they organize the Job to Pete's specifications, besides I am sure clemenza is older and loyal, he shoukld be given a job that get's him off the street but still makes him money and a title of respect.

"If anything in this life is certain; If history has taught us anything, it's that you can kill anyone."