I NEED to know what the name of that song is in season 2. When you have the last disc, with "Funhouse" on in, put it in and hit episode selection. You know, where they have the three boxes on the screen for each episode and there is a little movie playing in the corner that shows what happens in these three episodes. Well that music playing in the background, I NEED to know what it is, i watched all the episodes again and didn't hear it. I downloaded all the songs listed on HBO.com from those last three episodes, or so I think, and they were not it. I need to know the name of it, it's driving me nuts! It's a accoustic guitar sounding piece and if anybody knows what the name of it might be, I will eternally greatful!

Doc

And you liar, teller of tall tales: you trample all the Lord's commandments underfoot, you murder, steal, commit adultery, and afterward break into tears, beat your breast, take down your guitar and turn sin into a song. Shrewd devil, you know very well that God pardons singers no matter what they do, because he can simply die for a song.