I agree Mick.

I would have to say Sack ran because he was not "prepared" to be arrested. As we saw with Tony throwing his gun. Sack never did so. He probably wanted to tie up a few loose ends and get rid of a little more evidence.

Plus a natural reaction might have been to "GET THE HELL OUTTA THERE!"

I was wondering what people thought about the Van Morrison song "Glad Tidings" being sprinkled throughout the episode, like when Tony killed his cousin and when Tony came out of the woods, "like the haunting bear (anyone else make that connection?)" I think the Bear/Tony comparison was quite a brilliant nugget on the hands of Terrence Winter, Chase and the other writers. I think the song worked so well with it's scenes. What do you guys think? What do you think about the Bear/Tony thing too?

Doc

And you liar, teller of tall tales: you trample all the Lord's commandments underfoot, you murder, steal, commit adultery, and afterward break into tears, beat your breast, take down your guitar and turn sin into a song. Shrewd devil, you know very well that God pardons singers no matter what they do, because he can simply die for a song.