Well, I thought it was a pretty good episode. Could it have been better? Yes, but overall I was pretty satisfied. We all pretty much knew TB was gonna get whacked, but it was still a good scene. I definitely wasnt expecting Johnny Sack to get busted, though I still see his character playing a fairly significant part in season 6. I really thought that war was going to seem inevitable after this last episode, but now it appears it does not have to be. This show has been the absolute best show on TV the past 5 years, even though a lot of people say it has declined. Not sure if I want to say it has declined but it definitely isnt the same as it used to be. I think they maube introduce too many new characters. Our favorite characters like Paulie, Silvio, and Junior dont get near as much screen time as they used to back in the first few seasons. I almost always like the new characters they introduce, but sometimes it seems like the main reason for introducing som of them is so that they wont really have to kill off any of the main characters. Adrianna did go, but who else besides her has died in recent memory that has been around from the beginning. Not that I'm rooting for anyone in particular to die, but if next season is indeed the last, it seems logical that at least a few of the originals would have to die.
And speaking of season 6, I really dont know how I see it going now that Tony and Johnny seem to have made peace. Phil will undoubtedly be indicted along with John and the other NY guys, so that should ease Tony's problems with him. Raymond Curto's biggest episode yet seems to foreshadow him having a major impact on season 6. I also think Christopher will play a very big role, but I dont exactly know how. No matter how often I think about it, I cant see Tony dead or in jail though when it is all said and done. Just one guy's thoughts.

"As far back as I can remember, I've always wanted to be a gangster." - Henry Hill