Quote:
Originally posted by Goodfella 69:
[quote]Originally posted by SC:
[b] [quote]Originally posted by The Italian Stallionette:
[b] The picture of Tony and his beloved horse hanging on the wall at Paulie's house, now in the dumpster.
What was it about the painting that made Tony decide to whack Tony B.?? I can only suggest that it had to tie in with what Tony and Silvio discussed (about being the boss and making the hard decision to do the right thing).

Any other ideas? [/b][/quote]Tony saw the picture of him as a general and thought to himself that he posessed those qualities of a leader and needed to take care of buisness, no matter how difficult the task may be. (whacking his cousin). The Tony we saw tonight twards the end of the episode is the Tony he should always be. A strong leader. [/b][/quote]I had a slightly different thought. I think Tony saw an image of himself as Napolean (out of control, megalomania, self absorbed). Then he realized that he was going to lose it all (just as Napolean) if he didn't do what was right - in the mob sense of "right".

"...And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."
- Jules' version of Ezekiel 25:17