After a good night of sleep and contemplation I came to the conclusion that I liked last nights finale and I thought it was a fitting ending to season 5. My conclusion is also based on the fact that we have to wait until January or March of 2006 for season 6. It was nice that they closed the Tony B story line and put an end to a possible all out war between NY & NJ. A war between the two could not have been resolved in a hour last night and it would have been murder on fans to start something like an all out war only to finish it in a year and a half.

I thought about Tony second guessing himself about taking out his cousin after the FBI indictments, but I feel that Tony has gained a powerfull new found respect from his Capos after carrying out that difficult job using his own hands to do it.

They made a good effort to make sure that all the major charactors were in the show and had some meaningfull scenes. However I would have liked if the scene between Tony & Junior was with the OLD Junior, not the altzhemiers Junior.

Steve Van Zandt had his most lines in one scene to date. I guess that makes up for his lack of lines during the entire season. That was the equivilant of Springsteen letting him do the lead vocals on about six songs during one of the Boss's concerts.

The funniest part of the show was Johnny Sac getting cuffed with his snow covered face, and when they slapped the cuffs on Sal Vitro.

The season began with a bear comming out of the woods, and the season ended with a bear comming out of the woods.

"Francis can I have a momment"