Really, how does one not think she is dead? Think about it. Is a hardened and dedicated mobster like Silvio going to drive out into some secluded woods, pull her out of the car, fire is gun twice in her direction, yet not kill her? Did he give her a wad of money and tell her to get as far away from Jersey as possible? Remember Silvio took part in killing Pussy because he was talking to the FBI. And as much as he might have liked Adrianna, he didnt care nearly as much about her as he did about Pussy. These guys know what has to be done in these situations. They dont want to go to jail for the rest of their lives. The reason I dont think her body was shown is because she was one of the most beloved characters on the show and she was a woman. People already had very adverse reactions to her death without seeing the body, think of how some would have reacted after seeing her lifeless, bleeding body on the ground with two holes in the chest. Sometimes it is just not necessary to show the body.

"As far back as I can remember, I've always wanted to be a gangster." - Henry Hill