Thanks for bumping this, Chris.

Where's Johnny [Spoilers within]
Feech La Manna is wasting no time in earning again after his release in prison, pushing Tony and Soprano crew captain Paulie in particular. Janice is doing a bit of pushing of her own, and husband Bobby may be the one who suffers Tony's backlash because of it. Junior is clearly losing the plot, and I think we may be seeing one peaceful death soon. As far as violent deaths go, who knows who will be next. It's only a matter of time before Feech pushes Tony too far. And what of New York's pushing Tony too? Johnny Sac wasn't happy with Tony's sharing the power idea, and Phil Leotardo doesn't look like one to go by the rules.

A question: what is the guy who complained to Tony about Lorraine almost being whacked called? I missed it in the first episode.

Best episode this season, so far...
Tony's subconscious can't let go of his mother. He said Junior was "dead to me" and we all know the last person he said that about, don't we? And he's living in her home.

Some hilarious moments, and I'm more than pleased to see Paulie holding his own against somebody who is possibly against Tony Soprano--I didn't like him much in Season four due to his treacherous ways in talking to Johnny Sac. I only hope Tony doesn't do what he did between Paulie and Ralphie and cause his captain to go in one of his legendary huffs again...

First time since season one (the earlier episodes) that I've seen the unusual camera angles--note the one used when Junior is looking over the side of the bridge.

This episode reminded me (though it wasn't as tense) as season four's The Weight, wherein Johnny Sac and Ralphie almost caused an all-out war.

What I want to see more of: Christopher, Silvio!, the Feech/Paulie "war", Phil Leotardo, Tony Blundetto, and the New York power struggle.
What I want to see less of: Janice and Bobby.

Can't wait until next week!!!!! Sopranos Fever has hit me once again!

The trailer for next week seems very juicy too. Feech moving in on Chrissy perhaps? AJ with a drugs overdose. (Note my prediction in my version of season five which I posted prior to this being aired even in America!) And Chrissy telling Tony that something is a "declaration of war."

Bring it on!

Mick

PS> Thanks for bumping this; but did you have to bump all of the episodes? You relaly know how to tempt a guy into a spoiler trap! :p

...dot com bold typeface rhetoric.
You go clickety click and get your head split.
'The hell you look like on a message board
Discussing whether or not the Brother is hardcore?