GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Toodoped), 211 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,771
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,322
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,528
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,413
Posts1,060,464
Members10,349
Most Online911
May 23rd, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Season 5, Episode 3: "Where's Johnny?" #216003
03/28/04 09:40 PM
03/28/04 09:40 PM
United States
Paul Pisano Offline
Underboss
Paul Pisano  Offline
Underboss
United States
Boss or no boss, permission is needed before anyone can be taken out of the picture. This started when Charles Luciano created the commission and the five families. Otherwise mayhem would ensue.

http://kingfish4400.webstore.com/

blu-ray/dvd/vhs/more. 1449 + titles. PRICE DROP ON ALL TITLES + 30 percent off all titles, free shipping, one bus day handling time, and guest checkout available- membership not required to make a purchase. 52 SALES to date. verified seller. BATMAN52 IS THE CODE THAT MUST BE ENTERED AT CHECKOUT TO GET THE DISCOUNT.

Re: Season 5, Episode 3: "Where's Johnny?" #216004
03/29/04 01:23 AM
03/29/04 01:23 AM
once again, Buffalo, NY!
ChrisY2J Offline OP
Underboss
ChrisY2J  Offline OP
Underboss
once again, Buffalo, NY!
Quote:
Originally posted by Boss_of_bosses:
Ralphie, did too, burn down the horse. He amkes it quite obvious.

And since when does Tony need permission to whack a guy. He is a boss.
No, it's actually quite obvious he DIDN'T kill the horse.

And whether or not he's a boss, Tony would need a reason to kill a heavy hitter like Ralph. A REAL reason, not some BS about him MAYBE killing a horse that Tony doesn't even really own! Ralph was a captain, too. And he was worth a lot not only to the North Jersey mob, but to Jersey's superiors, the New York mob.

Tony would need approval to openly kill a guy like Ralph.

"Keep your body strong, your blood clean, and your mind sharp and mean." Henry Rollins
Re: Season 5, Episode 3: "Where's Johnny?" #216005
03/29/04 10:27 AM
03/29/04 10:27 AM
California
The Italian Stallionette Offline
The Italian Stallionette  Offline

California
IMHO I don't think it was obvious either way. As a matter of fact, I kind of thought he did kill the horse, but we never really knew for sure.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon

Re: Season 5, Episode 3: "Where's Johnny?" #216006
03/29/04 10:33 AM
03/29/04 10:33 AM
No where
B
Boss_of_bosses Offline
Underboss
Boss_of_bosses  Offline
B
Underboss
No where
Unless they prove that he didn't, to me he still did it. His careless talk makes me believe he did it.

Re: Season 5, Episode 3: "Where's Johnny?" #216007
03/29/04 09:33 PM
03/29/04 09:33 PM
United States
Paul Pisano Offline
Underboss
Paul Pisano  Offline
Underboss
United States
Quote:
Originally posted by The Italian Stallionette:
IMHO I don't think it was obvious either way. As a matter of fact, I kind of thought he did kill the horse, but we never really knew for sure.

TIS
IMHO Ralphie was so upset over his son that he shot his mouth off. Paulie could have had the horse done in to get back at Ralphie for the practical joke on Paulie's mother that caused her to have nervouse bowel syndrom. lets look at Paulie's track record:

1) He lied about the Russian. Paulie provoked him by busting the remote for the guy's TV system.

2) Paulie lied about Feech's nephew. The guy was in the tree and didn't come within ten feet of him.

3) Paulie at the time was telling pertinent info to Johnny Sac and was peeved at Tony due to the fact he lost out to Ralpie moneywise. The finders fee that was going to pay for Green Grove.

http://kingfish4400.webstore.com/

blu-ray/dvd/vhs/more. 1449 + titles. PRICE DROP ON ALL TITLES + 30 percent off all titles, free shipping, one bus day handling time, and guest checkout available- membership not required to make a purchase. 52 SALES to date. verified seller. BATMAN52 IS THE CODE THAT MUST BE ENTERED AT CHECKOUT TO GET THE DISCOUNT.

Re: Season 5, Episode 3: "Where's Johnny?" #216008
03/31/04 07:03 PM
03/31/04 07:03 PM
No where
B
Boss_of_bosses Offline
Underboss
Boss_of_bosses  Offline
B
Underboss
No where
That is an interesting possibility. But until the writers say who did it Ralphie is suspect number one in my book

Re: Season 5, Episode 3: "Where's Johnny?" #216009
08/31/04 02:13 PM
08/31/04 02:13 PM
once again, Buffalo, NY!
ChrisY2J Offline OP
Underboss
ChrisY2J  Offline OP
Underboss
once again, Buffalo, NY!
I'm bumping this thread for the benefit of our fellow "Sopranos" fans in the UK.

"Keep your body strong, your blood clean, and your mind sharp and mean." Henry Rollins
Re: Season 5, Episode 3: "Where's Johnny?" #216010
08/31/04 04:29 PM
08/31/04 04:29 PM
Gateshead, UK
Capo de La Cosa Nostra Offline
Capo de La Cosa Nostra  Offline

Gateshead, UK
Thanks for bumping this, Chris.

Where's Johnny [Spoilers within]
Feech La Manna is wasting no time in earning again after his release in prison, pushing Tony and Soprano crew captain Paulie in particular. Janice is doing a bit of pushing of her own, and husband Bobby may be the one who suffers Tony's backlash because of it. Junior is clearly losing the plot, and I think we may be seeing one peaceful death soon. As far as violent deaths go, who knows who will be next. It's only a matter of time before Feech pushes Tony too far. And what of New York's pushing Tony too? Johnny Sac wasn't happy with Tony's sharing the power idea, and Phil Leotardo doesn't look like one to go by the rules.

A question: what is the guy who complained to Tony about Lorraine almost being whacked called? I missed it in the first episode.

Best episode this season, so far...
Tony's subconscious can't let go of his mother. He said Junior was "dead to me" and we all know the last person he said that about, don't we? And he's living in her home.

Some hilarious moments, and I'm more than pleased to see Paulie holding his own against somebody who is possibly against Tony Soprano--I didn't like him much in Season four due to his treacherous ways in talking to Johnny Sac. I only hope Tony doesn't do what he did between Paulie and Ralphie and cause his captain to go in one of his legendary huffs again...

First time since season one (the earlier episodes) that I've seen the unusual camera angles--note the one used when Junior is looking over the side of the bridge.

This episode reminded me (though it wasn't as tense) as season four's The Weight, wherein Johnny Sac and Ralphie almost caused an all-out war.

What I want to see more of: Christopher, Silvio!, the Feech/Paulie "war", Phil Leotardo, Tony Blundetto, and the New York power struggle.
What I want to see less of: Janice and Bobby.

Can't wait until next week!!!!! Sopranos Fever has hit me once again!

The trailer for next week seems very juicy too. Feech moving in on Chrissy perhaps? AJ with a drugs overdose. (Note my prediction in my version of season five which I posted prior to this being aired even in America!) And Chrissy telling Tony that something is a "declaration of war."

Bring it on!

Mick

PS> Thanks for bumping this; but did you have to bump all of the episodes? You relaly know how to tempt a guy into a spoiler trap! :p

...dot com bold typeface rhetoric.
You go clickety click and get your head split.
'The hell you look like on a message board
Discussing whether or not the Brother is hardcore?
Re: Season 5, Episode 3: "Where's Johnny?" #216011
08/31/04 11:01 PM
08/31/04 11:01 PM
once again, Buffalo, NY!
ChrisY2J Offline OP
Underboss
ChrisY2J  Offline OP
Underboss
once again, Buffalo, NY!
Hey CAPO.

You're welcome. Sorry for the "spoiler traps". I couldn't resist!

As for the guy who was speaking with Tony and Junior after the mock-execution of Lorraine Calluzzo and her bodyguard Jason Evanina done by Phil Leotardo, Bill Leotardo, and Joey Peeps, his name is Angelo Garepe. He was Carmine Lupertazzi Sr's consigliere for over three decades before going to prison for a long while. Now in his 70s, Angelo still figures to be a major player in the New York turf battle.

Angelo was cellmates with Tony Blundetto. Keep that in mind for the future!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull